We believe strongly in protecting your privacy as a client or if you supply any details and/or data to us in the course of using our website or receiving our email updates.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have a legal duty to protect information we collect from you.
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website. However you may choose to provide personal information by completing the contact form and/or email subscription forms on our website or by posting a comment on the blog. We may also automatically collect certain data such as your IP address when you visit this website, through cookies and server log files. We will never share your personal data with third party marketers.
You should not complete a contact form or email subscription form if you do not want your personal data to be collected.
Who are we?
The data controller in respect of this website is Heather Day. You can contact Heather by email using the Get in Touch page on this website.
How we use your personal data
Your information will be held by us and may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to send requested documents or information to you, to contact you for a free Breakthrough Call or to deal with any other specific request you have; and for use in or to assist with marketing and business development activities. For example your information may be added to our marketing database so we can contact you by email, mail, phone or fax to tell you about products or services available from us;
- or to send you invites, information or publications (such as e-books, email alerts and updates) that may be of interest to you. Information and statistics generated about marketing activities may be used by us for planning and management purposes, to analyse our business and/or to conduct market research about our business.
We will only disclose or allow access to your details to third parties who are acting on our behalf or providing services to us in commercial confidence (e.g. to appointed agents).
Email alerts and updates
Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any of the email campaigns you have received from us.
Our email updates require you to confirm your subscription by clicking on a link (a double opt-in) to provide extra security of your email address and personal data.
If you receive an email alert or update from us, we are able to track the receipt of, and access made to, such emails by your individual email address. This information will only be used by us for the purpose of conducting research about the use of such marketing tools within our business.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply email us with the message ‘unsubscribe’ or click on the unsubscribe link we provide in every email we send out. We will remove you from our mailing list immediately.
We will never rent, sell or communicate your data to any third party organisation for the purposes of email marketing.
By continuing to use this website, you accept that we use the following cookies:
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, here is some more information. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
In accordance with UK and European law under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have numerous rights in regards to the personal data we hold about you, including:
- Right to confirmation – you have the right to know if we hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – you have the right to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data we hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data removed from our systems
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email or by telephone. You can find out more about your rights under the GDPR here